Carrot and Raisin Bread
This tasty and nutritious carrot raisin bread is very easy to bake it. Try this recipe and make your own delicious carrot raisin bread. It is also an ideal breakfast for your family.
- 700gram of whole meal or self-raising flour
- 250gram of butter
- One tablespoon of mixed spice
- 3 large carrot (grated)
- 200gram of raisins
- 4 tablespoons of brown sugar
- Some vanilla essence
- Melt the butter
- Add the other ingredients and mix them thoroughly and knead well until the dough feels malleable. In this case, you can also use a hand mixer.
- Add the vanilla essence and leave the dough aside for 60 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius
- Place the dough in a baking tray (preferably non-sticky tray)
- Bake the dough for approximately 40 minutes or until it is cooked thoroughly
- Use a fork to insert in the middle of the dough to check if it is completely cooked. The fork should not come out sticky.
- Turn the oven off
- Leave the bread to cool before slicing it.
Enjoy your tasty carrot and raisin bread! Cheers!
What did you think of this tutorial?