Gastric Bypass Pre Op Help
Questions to ask your surgeon before surgery.
What to pack for your hospital stay.
What Should I Ask My Doctor:
- Do you perform the surgery laprascopically or open?
- How many surgeries have you performed?
- Whats your mortality rate? (How many people you've performed gastric bypass surgery on have died?)
- Whats your complication rate?
- Whats your most common complication?
- What type of after care do you provide/suggest?
What To Buy Before Surgery:
- Protein Samples is your doctor/nutritionist wants you using supplements - do not buy to much because your tastes will change.
- Blender/magic bullet to mix protein shakes and smoothies.
To Do List Before Surgery:
- Take before pictures - make sure you get the front, back, and sides.
- Take before measurements.
- Pre cook some meals if you have little ones you may not feel like cooking for a while.
- Have a friend on stand by to help you out at home if needed.
What To Take To The Hosital:
- Loose fitting pants for going home (your stomach will probably be swollen and you will need pants with an elastic waist)
What did you think of this tutorial?