How to get money you don't have to payback
Everyone has been, at some time or another, in dire need of cash. Many times the money cannot be paid back. Other times, a person might want to jump on an opportunity to buy something when they don’t have the necessary funds. Sure, a person can always borrow money from friends or relatives, but that can strain even the best relationships. Here are many different ideas to get money on your own without having to pay it back. Consider each of these, or brainstorm a twist of these ideas to make it fit your own particular situation.
Things you’ll need
- paint of various colors
- found items at a beach or in the woods
- lawn mower and gardening tools
- old shirts and dresses
- home baked foods
- One way to get money is to have a yard sale and sell items that you are getting ready to toss away because you don't want them any longer.
- Gather shells at the beach and polish them nicely, then turn them into jewelry. Gather pine cones or driftwood from the beach areas and sell to craft shops or at a road side yard stand. Paint faces on rocks and sell as paper weights.
- Get cash surrendered from a life insurance policy.
- Go to a pawn shop and pawn some jewelry.
- Dig small trees from woods and sell to home-owners. Learn the names of wild plants that you can find to plant in pots for sale.
- Cut up old shirts and dresses and make pot holders out of them and sell. Cut square towels out of old tossed out clothes and sell as wiping rags.
- Go house to house in a neighborhood and paint house numbers on curbs for a fee.
- Take the lawn mower house to house and mow lawns for a fee.
- Offer to dig or spade gardens for local neighbors for money.
- Make tamales at home and sell them door to door.
- Paint house exteriors in spare hours. Charge prevailing rate.
- Spray old building bricks gold and sell them as "Fort Knox Rejects," or paint the bricks a vibrant enamel and sell them as toilet bowl displacements.
- Gather vegetables from your garden and sell at road side stand.
- Baby sit for profits.
- House sit for vacationers, get extra by up keeping grounds.
- Make fudge or fruit pies and sell house to house or in stores during the holidays.
- Do typing for fellow students or fellow workers for a fee.
- Research any subject in a library or online, then sell your results for $25 a page.
- Teach people to do calisthenics, charge $2 an hour and have 10 at a time.
- Teach dancing and charge $2 an hour, and have 10 at a time.
- Learn to do juggling and clowning. Put on shows for birthday parties, picnics, or company affairs for pay.
- Get good at telling jokes and work at night clubs.
- Sing for money at night clubs.
- Make Christmas candles from paraffin wax or Christmas wreaths using discarded boughs from your own and neighbors Christmas trees. Sell them during holiday season.
- Polish shoes for office workers by going to office once a day every day and charge 50 cents for a shine. Lawyers, accountants and insurance agents are the best bet for this idea.
What did you think of this tutorial?