I will show you how to make a pen gun using a few simple supplies listed below. These things are very powerful and really fun to use! They will pierce boxes, papers and more!
1. Rubber Band - The thicker the better, normal length works.
2. Ball Point Pen - The ones with the screw off tops are best.
3. Heavy Duty Clip - Not a paper clip, the black ones used to hold large amounts of papers.
4. Scissors - Depending on weather or not you have a screw off pen.
1. Take out the inside part of the pen holding the ink. Don't throw it out, it will be your "ammo"
2. Unscrew/Cut off both ends of the pen so the part that holds the ink can easily slide through. The less restistance there is the faster and more accurate it will be.
3. Place the part that holds the ink inside the pen (the part you write with facing the way it will exit, doesnt matter which way it exists, you decide.)
4. Place the elastic on top of the pen (the outside part, not the ink part) have one end of the elastic on where the pen will exits. Once you have done that secure the elastic with the heavy duty black clip. Be sure not to block the exist path of the ink part.
5. Grab the ink part and the elastic, pinch both together, pull back and fire!
I am not responsible for ANYTHING you do with this pen, neither is this site.