How to Make Friends on the Internet
Do you have a business, or product to sell? Want to make more networking referrals? Here's a few tips for you to make more friends ... and more money!!
- Know that there are several websites to find friends ... Yuwie, MySpace, Facebook, DirectMatches, Zion5, Rotatrix. Find the one that works best for you and is easiest to use, or use them all! Some friend networking sites are more user friendly than others, and they all have their own unique features. Check them all to see which one or more works best for you. Several people are on all sites...the more friends...the more referrals...and not everyone likes the same thing. Some you can earn money just by having friends, like Yuwie. If you are a beginner on the Internet, this would be a great place to start.
- Set up your profile to reflect who you are. Upload pictures of family and friends, pets, things you love. Build a profile around you, your family, your beliefs, your business, whatever your "thing" is. Add links to your site that promote your business, affiliate programs you are signed up for, and creative elements ... like a map of your friends locations, a guest book for your friends to sign, and a music player of your favorites!
- Add links to your site that promote your business, affiliate programs you are signed up for, and creative elements ... like a map of your friends locations, a guest book for your friends to sign, and a music player of your favorites!
- Most sites allow you to "advertise" in some form or fashion, be it referrals, network marketing, job postings, employment opportunities and affiliate links. Make your profile appealing to your audience, but also reflect who you are, it makes making friends much better if you don't hide behind a mask. Be yourself online ... you have to earn trust to earn friends!
- Affiliate links on your profile or website can assist in your cash flow, as well as your friendships. Your affiliates are your friends too, utilize their banners and links on your blogs and messages to your friends, You'll be surprised how many friends want to buy products you sell or make extra cash just like you do.
- Send friend requests to your personal friends first. They will sign up and send requests to their friends. In the meantime, you can log in and become friends with everyone in the network and beyond. Utilize the sites that earn you money! Make comments to friends, blog daily, rate profiles, and change your profile often to create an audience who will visit...just to see what you have next!
- Know that the more involved you are with your friends, by leaving comments, messages, viewing their profile, they more they are involved with yours. And, when that happens, they are a new referral for you to market to for business, charities, world news, whatever you are searching for.
What did you think of this tutorial?